Please be aware that the deadline to apply for the childcare grant was June 30th, 2023
We are pleased to announce that the ECRO 2023 childcare grants will be awarded to Lior Gorodisky and Chloe Migneault-Bouchard!
ECRO 2023 is pleased to offer child care grants, initiated to help alleviate the financial burden of extra family care expenses incurred either onsite or at home as a result of attending the annual conference (e.g., increased daycare or babysitting costs). We are therefore offering up to €500 grants to help reduce these additional costs.
· All ECRO members with one or more children are eligible for this grant, although preference will be given to early career researchers should demand be greater than resources.
· Grant recipients must be registered to attend the ECRO 2023 Conference
· Applicant must be presenting original work as primary author in a poster or oral presentation.
· Only one parent/caregiver for a given family may apply.
One subsidy of up to €500 will be awarded per applicant, subject to the availability of funds. Applications will be reviewed by the ECRO 2023 organizing committee based on the following criteria:
· Appropriateness of the budget
· Benefit of the conference to the attendee
· Completeness of the application and eligibility requirements
· Third party dependent care services for the duration of the conference (onsite or at home)
· Travel and accommodation costs for designated caregiver(s)
· Per diem of €50/day for the designated caregiver(s)
· Personal costs incurred as a result of attending the conference (travel, accommodation, registration fees, meals etc.)
· Routine childcare costs
· Care costs unrelated to attending the conference
· Entertainment services (e.g., entry tickets, cinema tickets etc.)
If you are unsure if an expense is eligible or not, please contact us to clarify (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please send your application, including proof of abstract submission, explanation of needed additional care and requested budget, before 30 June to email@example.com to be considered.